Sunday, October 2, 2011

Coon Visit

Raccoon
  This past week has been a very interesting one filled with loss of sleep! We have had one of natures most curious critters grace our basement (via the cat door) in the late hours of night. Are you wondering what creature would do this? Well, the adorable, but very pesky raccoon.
   So when I found Etsy shop "The Art of Felting" , I was wide eyed by the small animal masterpieces. I fell in love with the amount of detail maker Daria puts into each piece. Check out my favorites and let us know which is your favorite!

Road Runner
Nesting Owl's
Chipmunk
Mother and Fawn Deer

2 comments:

  1. I love the owls. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so talented! I want all of the furry creatures, but I think my favorite is the chipmunk.

    ReplyDelete