Monday, July 16, 2012

Etsy Favorites

This months Etsy favorites! All unique and sweet:)
Bold and beautiful! These colorful pendants can light up your life and home:) Made by Filigree Creations
This tugs at my heart strings a lot! Susan Sabo volunteers at a local shelter and has made it a priority to capture a moment with these pups and use the photos for fundraisers. Great idea Susan:)
Sweet as pie and more colorful then a rainbow, these paper creations are super cute! Gosh and Golly focuses on all things air born and has transformed these paper cut outs into magical mobiles. I really want one floating above my bed!
Last but certainly not least is the intricate needlework by Skrynka. Each piece reminds me of my grandma and how she loved the smallest details especially in a piece of jewelry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment