Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Music Video Tuesday

      
We are back and ready for new blogs, new products (yay) and new adventures. This weeks video was chosen solely on the connection between this film and our latest moving venture.

Many tears where shed last week leaving our home and hub for the last seven years but 11 Eureka Boutique moves forward, so shall my attitude and state of mind:)

Into the wild is one of those films/books that is always on my mind. I want to connect (truth be told, I have always wanted to be a hippy but may be a little too needy in life for the finer things) and so every time I watch this movie, I long for an adventure, well, now I have one! Stay tuned for updates and pics of our last week.

Oh, and how great is Eddie Vedder! I can listen to this soundtrack 1 million times and still want more.

Have a Happy Tuesday! We are back!