Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Floral Crowns

Brides have done it, models have done it, but do I dare do it? Floral crowns that is.
Can you place a wreath upon the head without having by passers expecting a bird to just nest right on top? I love the look, but a part of my realistic side kicks in and says.......It's just not practical!
Thinking that a floral crown is just not something you can easily add into your daily wardrobe (basically giving up on the whole idea), I stumbled upon Free People's collection of head pieces and instantly fell in love with the color options and realistic sizing of each of thier crowns.
I actually just purchased the peach colored rosette crown and am so excited to wear it! Does it get any sweeter  then this?

1 comment:

  1. come on now! where is the picture from last sunday? you looked so cute with that headwreath!

    ReplyDelete