Monday, December 10, 2012

Doggie Bow Tie DIY

I you haven't noticed already, we here at 11 Eureka are a bit obsessed with doggies! In my family there are 10 adopted dogs (I have 2, my mom has 4, and my sister has 4), so our weekend trips to Michigan quickly becomes a dog park and I love it! 
For my upcoming wedding, we are allowing some of the well behaved pooches to be a part of our big day and wanted to dress them up for the happy occasion. We created these sweet bow ties and are now obsessed with how well they turned out!
Our dog model Rufus seems to love his plaid creation!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I love these sooooo much! I can't wait for your wedding!!!! And Rufus is like one giant Louise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!!! Rufus looks fantastic in his new fancy bow tie.

    ReplyDelete