Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Inspired: Interiors

A week ago I was crying in the kitchen while thinking of all the memories I had in our house and this week I am getting excited thinking of new memories that will be built in our next residence. My emotions are a little up and down lately and I can always blame this on the weather like so many of us do when a nose sniffle appears, and excessive tiredness overwhelms us. Ha

Like so many of you, I am addicted to Pinterest. In the morning I wake up by slowly scrolling through Pinterest or instagram with one eye shut (as if I am preserving energy), and press the "like" button as if it was a race. I am admittedly a bit addicted and am trying to behave, but yet, this post would of never existed.....and we just can not have that! right?

2 comments:

  1. oh please move into a truck! that could be so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Your toy it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at omega watches online
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete