Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Free People February Collection

I HEART FreePeoples style! Truly.
I have written time and time again how I have always pictured myself as a bit of an earth child but realistically, a true boho bum doesn't pine for that $200.00 blouse or a $70.00 tee shirt:) With that notion aside, I look forward to flipping through the colorful pages of their catalogue and dreaming of all the wonderful pieces it holds. 
As a special bonus this month , FreePeople created their very first mini movie that I viewed obsessively on my phone yesterday morning and haven't been able to get it out of my mind. I absolutely had to share this with you and I hope you enjoy!


Below is a collection of images from the February catalogue or a collection of items from my "dream closet"!

No comments:

Post a Comment